Comments

Monday to Friday – 5 Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie Recipes!


Want some new recipes for a healthy start in the morning? I love smoothies, but I was getting tired of my same strawberry banana special. When I found this cool Youtube video that shows you how to make 5 smoothies, one for each day of the week, I was excited to try them. All awesome, these recipes are packed full of nutritious ingredients and easy to make. Perfect for busy mornings when you want to eat healthy but don’t have much time, these smoothies taste great but are low calorie. Whether you are trying to lose weight or just add better nutrition to your diet, these smoothies are a perfect addition to your morning routine.
 
Share on Google Plus

About Admin

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment